Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Unwinding Destiny



Just thought to post up an old poem I've written back in 2001 for old time's sake...

Unwinding Destiny

Confused, Lonely, and Frustrated before I have found myself;
It was a time when troubles
Always seemed to find me-
When I just don't know what to do;
Always seeking for a way to find that one thing
That would banish Misery forever.
Days, months, and years had passed;
I still haven't found it.
It wasn't until I began looking around me and myself,
I found out the only problem was me-
Not having enough Trust that I was able to do it.
It was then that I have found myself.
In the winding road of Life.
It was then when I found
Optimism, Laughter, and Fortune.
From then on I would always find myself-
When I was down, I would get up
I don't know what the future holds
But I am certain that
I would discover my Unwinding Destiny in time.

3 comments:

  1. That is beautiful! Thank you for sharing it!
    Swinging by from SITS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from SITS! Beautiful, thanks for sharing your poem!

    ReplyDelete